- 4 lime wedges
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 2/3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup tequila, optional
- Using lime wedges, moisten the rims of four margarita glasses.
- Set aside limes for garnish.
- Sprinkle coarse sugar on a plate.
- Hold each glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Set aside.
- Discard remaining sugar on plate.
- In a blender, combine the lemonade concentrate and raspberries; cover and process until blended.
- Press mixture through a fine sieve; discard seeds.
- Return raspberry mixture to blender; add the ice, strawberries, blueberries, sugar and tequila if desired. Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with reserved limes.