- Tomato Juice
- Sesame Seeds
- Tabasco Sauce
- Wasabi Powder
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Lemon and Lime
- Optional: Green olives and starfruit for garnish
- To prepare the rim for this drink, mix together 1 tablespoon of salt, sesame seeds and wasabi powder. Use the juice of half a lime to wet the rim of the glass and then dip the rim into the wasabi mixture.
- Fill half a glass with tomato juice and add 1 to ½ tablespoon wasabi powder mix well.
- Add ice.
- Add 1 to 2 shots vodka, 1 teaspoon tabasco, 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce and the juice of one half lemon.
- Stir with a long spoon and add a few sesame seeds to the top of the drink as garnish.